Dorm Room Space
Dorm room space is available on the University of Minnesota campus for overnight stay.
Space is $46 per night for a double room or $57 per night for a single room. If you would like to reserve a double room, you will need to know your roommate’s name prior to registering. Payment is required via credit card when registering.
To complete a reservation:
- Visit the registration form: Link to reservation form
- Create an Account using the Sign-Up Link or an External Account
- Review the University Housing Policies & Regulations and Terms & Conditions. You will need to agree before you move forward with the form.
- Select Next, Complete Fields Required, Repeat.
- Review the summary information based to ensure total cost is accurate.
- Check out.
The host hotel, The Graduate Minneapolis, is located at 615 Washington Avenue SE.
The deadline to reserve a room at The Graduate
is July 11, 2019. To reserve a room, use the reservation form
or call 612-379-8888, press 1 for Reservations, and ask for the Mycological Society of America Annual Meeting. Reservation rates start at $164 USD/night excluding taxes and fees.